Our Tournament Information
Event Name: Cornament
Date: Saturday, August 26th
Time: Check-in opens at 9:30 -10:15 am; bags fly at 10:30 am
Location: Station Park (Lacrosse Fields)
Rules & Regulations
- Pre-registration is a must. Space is limited so register ASAP! Registration will close once we reach our maximum number of teams.
- This is a double elimination tournament with teams of 2.
- To be eligible for the cash prize, one team member must be 18 years or older. NJ law prohibits anyone under 18 to receive a cash prize. For teams with two members under 18, the prize will be a cornhole board set.
- Sign-in/Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. on Sat., August 26th and all teams must be checked in by 10:15 a.m. to allow time to finalize the brackets. Bags will fly at 10:30 a.m.
- All boards and bags will be provided and set up for you. NO OUTSIDE BAGS PERMITTED.
- A food truck will be on site and a pre-order link will be available. Coolers with food are welcome.
- Feel free to bring your own beach chairs, towels, SPF, umbrellas, pop-up tents, etc. to make yourself comfortable throughout the day.
- Please download the Scoreholio app on your phone if you want updated scoring and push notifications during the event. The app can also be used for checking in with a QR code.
We also will be selling tickets for a 50/50 the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased at the registration tables.